100 People to Meet Before You DieTravel to Exotic Cultures Buy From Adventure Travel PressBuy From Amazon
By sharing the trailblazing adventures of Jackie Chase, a Midwest housewife and mother of four, you can experience:
- The warmth of unexpected friendships and smiles half a world away from home
- Photo opportunities that capture extraordinary lifestyles or giggling children
- Rituals of life?s passages like marriage, puberty, elaborate funeral processions, or holidays
- Memories of Moroccan bisteeya, a three-layer sweet pie in thin pastry, eaten with fingers
- Close observation of the daily lives of people in unfamiliar settings
- New perspectives on the practices of family customs in foreign lands
The journey with Jackie takes puts you behind her camera and lets you share her journal, away from the mundane habits and predictable schedules of everyday life. Like good fiction, there is adventure and surprise, but here, it?s all true.
The book?is available in three formats ? eBook, Paperback and a special Value Edition with B&W photography. ?You can get it today at Adventure Travel Press, Amazon and other leading online retailers.
News & Updates
Walking To Woot Writer’s Digest Judge’s Review
Great review of Walking to Woot by judges at 24TH Annual Writer’s Digest Self-Published Book Awards.
Four Stars for Walking to Woot
OnlineBookClub has rated Walking to Woot by Jackie Chase 4 out of 4 stars. “It inspires people to see every day as an adventure of its own and every person as a unique treasure, to be valued for their own sake.”